For My One True Love

For my immortal beloved..

I want you to know that you are my sunshine, lahat ng mga bagay dito sa buhay ko, mga pangyayareng kala ko hindi ko na malalagpasan, lagi kang nandyan para saakin, binibigyan ng positibo ang buhay ko, you love me at my worst.


You always makes my heart happy, at binibigyan mo ko ng motivation sa buhay ko.


I know this time I'm not the right person for you, but I want you to know, I'm working to be the right person for you, because I want to be with you.


You are the most beautiful flower that I don't want to pick it up, why? Because I want to take care of you and shower you with my love.


I never promised to anyone na hindi ko sila iiwan at sasaktan, but this time, this time, mangangako ako for the first time that i will always love you kahit mauna ka pang tumanda saakin, panghawakan mo yan.


I love you at the deepest part of my heart and all the deepest part of the world, and I want to be with you in our future.


I will always pray for your success and for your happiness, and for our future.


I love you, I love you forever & ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Itsura o Ugali?

Selos

Kailan Kaya